Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Toooday.

Today. Was a very bad day. It was a shit day. I'm sorry to use profanities, but that the only way I can accurately describe it. So I didn't get enough sleep. As always. And I went to school early. For no reason. And I felt sick all day, like I was gonna throw up. Everywhere I went. And so I didn't go to last period. And I shut my phone in a car door. This was probably the worst part, seeing as my phone meant a lot to me because I've had it for two years, literally, and I took reeeeeally good care of it. And it's just gone. I feel like I just wanna freakin' go fall off a cliff. And then I slept. And had a nightmare. And I haven't eaten all day cause I feel so sick. And I just really would like to punch someone in the face to take out all of my frustrations with the world. That'd be super nice. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH and I have homework to do I hate school. I really dint though. But I do. Off to do calculus and current events. Just divine.

No comments: