Thursday, July 28, 2011

randammmm? :D


Teen mom. Is what I'm Watching. Arizona. Is where I am. Wrapped in a blanket on a chair. So this post is basically just Going to be me ranting about things that probably nobody cares about. Except maybe my mom. Hahaha. So I don't know what to do with my life:( I don't know howwwww fetch I am supposed to pay for college...? Aaah, stress. Dr.pepper+ cheese = BEST SNACKS EVAHH. So this summer has been real good. I've been partying like no other;D. SORREYFOPAWTYRAHKIN. :) so I like this boy. God I hate that phrase it's sooooo cliche And stupid and naive sounding. He's hot. And perfect(: if he'd text me that'd be COOL. So I am in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pretty little liars. Ezra is my favorite. Noooooo Caleb is. No Toby. GAH HOT MAN OVERLOAD ON PLL! so I love funny commercials. Like the state farm ones. They're EFFING hilarious. :D I H A T E L I A R S. like a lot. I like hot men though. And twitter. Twitter is my favorite. Hey! I'm kind of scared for new school year. ): don't know too many people. Eh Whatev. People should ferillll not MAKE-OHMYGOD INTERRUPTION, I want extensions really bad. ): someone get them for me. And I'm most likely dying my hair brighhhhhht red. Maybe ill post a picture of the color I want. Interruption over- their WHOLE lives about Someone ELSES live. Farell. Hey I'm so excited to go TO THE MOVIES TONIGHT. I can't decide between HP or transformers. ): gahhhh. Okay well I'm going to leave blog goodbye I'm Going to get back to my TV show. :)

PEACEANDBUHLESSSINS. <3

No comments: