Thursday, February 17, 2011

I hate boys... Cliche much?

Soooo I've decided It's reaaaaally hard to write on a blog without interenet at home.. It's treacherous.
Aaaaaah I'm so sick and I hate it. My eyes cry whenever they feeel like, my nose is half runny and half stuffy, my throat hurts so bad I can't even swallow my spit. Grrr.
So I hate boys. I like someone. And I feel like a creep about it. Why? I SHOULDN'T FEEL THIS WAY WHEN I LIKE SOMEONE!!!!
Aspyn got in a fight at school. The freaking one day I DON'T go to school.
Then someone got in a fight the next day. EFF!
Sooooo I wanted to go to Vegas this weekend, but my mom decided that NY would be better. It'll be fother muckin' C O L D if we do go there. But, I really would definitely like to see the big apple. Seeing as THEYFORGOTMELASTTIME.....
AAAAAAAAAAH ONLY ELEVEN MORE DAYS!!!
...Till I leave this dreadful black hole of a state they call Utah. I can't wait to see family and be out of this cold sucky weather<33
Well, IMMAGOGETMATANONNN.(:

-SORETHROATSSUUUUCKBUTTHOLEE.
peacandbuhlessins'.
<3

No comments: